Due to the special haptic rotary selector, the appliance is very easy to operate. Settings and adjustments are intuitive and take very little time. The set water temperature, ECO level and current power consumption can be seen clearly and concisely on the illuminated multifunction display. Energy consumption, flow rate, time, status, and service display can be checked in the lower area. Features include:
• Instantaneous water heater with full electronic control
• 4i technology for first class DHW convenience: The right temperature, every time
• For supplying several draw-off points with DHW
• Easy operation via large backlit multifunction display
• ECO mode for highly frugal operation
• Energy and water consumption indicators for maximum transparency
• Individually programmable temperature memory buttons
Comprehensive comfort and safety functions, such as temperature limit, wellness shower program, automated bath filling and childproofing.
COMPACT DCE-X PREMIUM INSTANTANEOUS WATER HEATER– A COMPACT APPLIANCE WITH CLEVER FUNCTIONS
The DCE-X Premium compact instantaneous water heater, as the first in its class to feature 4i technology, works so precisely that accurate temperature delivery is guaranteed at all times. Frequently used temperature settings can be
stored with the aid of two memory keys. As water is heated only shortly prior to draw-off, energy efficiency is increased.
Precise information at a glance. The illuminated multifunction display enables easy operation of the appliance. It also shows the set water temperature at all times. Precise information on the current power consumption, energy consumption, flow rate and time, as well as status and service indicators, can be accessed as required.
Space is not an issue.
Thanks to its compact design, the DCE-X Premium is suitable for the kitchen sink, washbasin, and even the shower. In commercial settings, it can be used in utility rooms or for supplying multiple hand washbasins in sanitary facilities.
• Fully electronic compact instantaneous water heater with 4i technology
• Maximum energy efficiency and accurate temperature delivery at all times thanks to fully electronic closed-loop control
• Easy operation via a large, backlit multifunction display
• Particularly energy efficient in ECO mode
• High grade design
• Two temperature memory keys
• Permanently selectable temperature limit can be set to 43 °C, 50 °C or 55 °C
EIL – ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED MINI INSTANTANEOUS WATER HEATER
With closed-loop control, outlet temperature sensor and variable flow rate restriction. Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output. Including special aerator for perfect water flow pattern and integral flow meter for fitting in existing taps (M22/24 thread). Antiscalding protection for high inlet temperatures via automatic output adjustment. Suitable for oversink and undersink installation.
Maintenance-free bare wire heating system, suitable for hard and soft water. Safety system with high pressure switch and electronic temperature monitoring. Maximum permissible inlet temperature 55 °C, maximum permissible inlet
temperature for reheating up to 50 °C.
• Can be operated with pressurised and nonpressurised taps
• Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
• Special aerator for perfect flow pattern Internal temperature limit from 30 to 50 °C
WPL 25 AC(S) INVERTER AIR | WATER HEAT PUMP WITH OUTPUTDEPENDENT CONTROL
Designed as a compact mono block appliance for outdoor installation. Can be used for heating, hot water and cooling in new builds and modernisation projects due to the high flow temperatures. Optimum noise reduction due to encapsulated refrigerant circuit and acoustically isolated compressor. The wide gaps between the evaporator fins create low air resistance and, in combination with the modulating fan, result in a low sound power level. The combined enhanced vapour injection/enhanced saturated vapour injection cools the scroll compressor at low outside temperatures, enabling a higher heating output/flow temperature to be achieved.
• Air-water heat pump installed outdoors for hot water, heating and cooling
• With energy efficient inverter technology for high flow temperatures
• Suitable for buildings set closely together thanks to low operating noise
• Can be combined with a solar thermal system
• High energy efficiency class A++ even at a flow temperature of >55 °C
WWK 304 ZA IS A COMPACT AIR|WATER HEAT PUMP DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR OUTDOOR INSTALLATION
The heat pump unit and the cylinder made from steel, with a special enamel coating on the inside, and installed in one
casing. The unit is supplying hot water to several draw-off points. Naturally, it can also be used for indoor installation.
Attractive design, cylinder with high grade thermal insulation and outstanding efficiency/COP values. Very quiet operation thanks to sound-insulated compressor.
• SABS tested, designed for the South African market
• Suitable for outdoor installation (from -5°C up to 42°C) Hygienic Hot Water temperature of > 60 °C in efficient heat pump mode only
• Maintenance-free impressed current anode (saves costs for anode checking/replacement otherwise required regularly)
• Quiet compressor, sound isolated from the air flow
• Heat content control via integral sensor
• Rollbond safety condenser for maximum security and consistently high efficiency
• Special connection for photovoltaic systems
CENTRAL AIR VENTILATION UNIT LWZ 280 WITH HEAT RECOVERY
Create a pleasant indoor environment in the home with the exclusive LWZ 280 ventilation unit. It’s extremely quiet operation makes the wall mounted LWZ 280 ventilation unit an excellent choice for apartments, detached houses and small commercial properties. All functions can be very conveniently operated with the FEB remote control which
is available as an option.
Ensuring the right air quality and maximum efficiency at all times: With the ventilation unit’s optimised heat exchanger, up to 90 % of the thermal energy can be recovered from the extract air. In the summer months, the energy efficient cooling function of the LWZ 280 ensures a high level of comfort in the home.
• Centralised ventilation unit for optimum air quality
• High heat recovery level of up to 93%
• Quiet operation thanks to significantly reduced noise levels
• Simple, intuitive operation directly at the appliance or as an option with the FEB remote control
• New modern STIEBEL ELTRON design
• Easy filter change